Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bedtime Stories


I absolutely LOVED this movie! It is surprising to me that Adam Sandler would produce and star in such a family movie! Usually, his movies are not necessarily aimed towards the family movie genre. The story line helps to show a transformation in Sandler's character "Skeeter" as he realizes the kind of person he needs to be in the lives of his niece and nephew. My favorite character in this movie would have to be "Bugsy" the big-eyed hamster. Every time they showed Bugsy, I could not help but to burst into laughter. Bedtime Stories is the kind of movie that really will brighten your day. The story line and moral of the movie are truly amazing. SEE IT!!

3 comments:

  1. Marisa, I really love your site! I think your commentary is very insightful and I actually am interested in seeing the movies you gave good reviews to! I think that even after you get done with this class you should keep your blog going because I will be checking it for good feedback! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have not seen Bed Time Stories yet but I am planning on it. I tend to like most all of Sandlers movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog. It would be better to have little video clips or links official sites of the movies though. I will keep visiting your blog if you keep writing.

    ReplyDelete